Uganda – Rwanda Photo Safari (August 1st – 11th 2016)
Cost per person USD 7,543
This is an all inclusive eleven days (ten nights) – Ngamba Island, Lake Mburo National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park (Kyambura Gorge for the chimps, Kazinga Channel for the elephants, crocodiles, hippos and buffalos and others then we go to Ishasha Sector for tree climbing lions), Lake Bunyonyi all in Uganda and then Nyunwe National Park in Rwanda
This wildlife Photo Safari is all inclusive of boat, 4×4 safari vehicle, accommodation and meals, insurance and drinking water. However, it excludes things of personal nature and drinks and as a guest/participant, you are responsible for your own air flight ticket arriving at Entebbe International Airport in Uganda on August 1st to start your experience and departure back to your home country will be August 11th from Kigali International Airport in Rwanda.
Throughout our experience, the accommodation type will be fallboard (Bed, Break fast, Lunch and dinner). We shall be staying at the hotels listed below unless otherwise indicated:
- The Boma Guest House in Entebbe for (Night of 1st and 2nd August)
- Lake Mburo Safari Lodge – Lake Mburo National Park (Night of 3rd August)
- Bush Lodge – Queen Elizabeth National Park (Night of 4th , 5th and 6th August)
- Heritage Lodge – Lake Bunyonyi (Night of 7th and 8th August)
- Hotel Paradis Malahide – Gisenyi Rwanda (Night of 9th August)
- Top Hill Hotel – Nyungwe National Park in Rwanda (Night of 10th August)
All crew members should bring a DSLR digital camera and at least one lens (would be ideal if to carry a wide range of lens to cater for the diverse shooting scenes) and tri-pod or monopod which will help to minimize camera shakes.
Please refer to the itinerary for the comprehensive details of the safari. In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Thank you.